Thursday, April 19, 2007

Toy Tree


We have a new puppy and the girls have been playing outside a lot with her and many of her toys have been taken outside due to this lovely weather we've been having.
I was amazed at how messy our back yard was getting! I asked the girls to go out and tidy up the toys etc..
When I went back to check , What I once thought was a Lovely Apple tree had become a tree of toys.
If It were only true! We'd be going to the Toy forest instead of the Toy store...
Who knows with All the great Gardeners out there....You'd Likely grow Your Own toy trees as You all are such green thumbs!
Jen I noticed that You have a Lemon Skippit in Your tree....
This Toy tree Theory may not be as Crazy as it Sounds! :)

6 comments:

Tamatha said...

Such immaginations!:o)

Teena said...

hilarious and ingenious!!!
i love that it is in your yard not mine...ha ha! i love how kids think. imagine what the world would be like if we still thought like kids...hmmm...

Jen said...

OK Tamar...
The tree really is hilarious!!!

I am kind of glad that my "toy tree" has only born fruit in the form of one SKIPPIT....still not sure how to get that down...It's only been there 2 years now.
If, my kids had access to free toys from a toy tree...I'd have to move out...there'd be no room for me!

redeemed diva said...

Hey girlie,
Lemme know if you get any of these toy tree seeds. I'll advertise them on my blog! lol

Shaun and Holly said...

Cute!!!

Williams Family Blog said...

Tamar,

What creative children....

My Mother always told me that money doesn't grow on tree's. You wouldn't happen to have one of those money trees in your backyard too?

Karen